Join the Consortium
All public and private Higher Education Institutions in Southern Africa are encouraged to become Members of PURCO SA. Institutions that are associated with the Higher Education sector, such as research and standards bodies, are also welcome to apply.
For more information email email@example.com
Member institutions and their staff participate in various ways in our activities:
- Influence the organisation's direction at our Annual General Meeting;
- Nominate candidates to represent your region on the PURCO SA Board of Directors;
- Participate in our national and regional forums;
- Nominate specialists to participate in our Member Advisory Committees, responsible for the tender and contract management process for each of our contracts;
- Encourage your staff to attend our regional meetings and user groups;
- Participate in meetings during our member visits;
- Attend our training and development workshops throughout the year;
- Attend the annual PURCO SA conference;
- Attend our fortnightly virtual PURCO SA Ponder presentations;
- Network and exchange information with procurement colleagues in other institutions.