Power generation and distribution machinery and accessories
Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT)
Solar Plant of 1MWAC at the Welkom Campus
Request for Proposals to construct a Solar Plant of 1MWAC at the Welkom Campus
Direct pre-purchase questions to the contact/s listed in the Contacts tab.
Questions from Purchasers:
Purchasers' questions about the tender will be managed online in a dedicated Q&A environment to maximise transparency and so that all purchasers are kept informed. Emailed or telephonic questions from purchasers will not be responded to.
Suppliers are reminded that contracts with PURCO SA will encompass the specific products and services specified in the tender as well as all related transactions.
Only Tender Documents received before the closing date and time will be considered. No exceptions will be made for late submissions.
- Tender submissions will be electronic. You will be required to upload your bid documents into our secure electronic TenderBox.
- You will be provided with the website link to the TenderBox after you have purchased the tender (and attended any Information Session if required).
- Your uploaded Bid File will be saved in a secure folder on the PURCO SA server.
- Your Bid File will be not be accessible by PURCO SA or anyone on the Bid Committee until after the closing date.
- Your original uploaded files cannot be edited by PURCO SA staff.
- PURCO SA staff will be advised of your submission when you submit this form, but can only access your Bid documents after the closing date
Documentation is available in electronic format only.
All payments will be processed online through our Payfast facility. No manual payments will be accepted.
Please note that Payfast does not accept card payments from Business Accounts so if you wish to pay by credit card use a card linked to a personal account.
After payment you will be redirected to your supplier dashboard to download the tender document/s.
You may log in and access the documents at any time.
No refunds and transfers
Make sure you are purchasing the correct tender.
Purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
PURCO SA will not approve requests for refunds or request that your payment be transferred to another tender.
Note the following Information Session details:
- COMPULSORY Attendance required
- The Information session will be held online on 28-06-2022 at 10:00.
- You may attend the Session prior to purchasing the tender document. Details for the Session will be provided after you register.